Two Innovation Prizes 2018 in one application
Fill in one application and get two Innovation Prizes in single attempt. A national competition for Innovation Prize 2018, established by Lithuanian Innovation Centre, is now open for applications. The winner of this competition will automatically move into a final three and get the chance to additionally win an international award – the Baltic Innovation Prize, established by the Baltic Assembly and the Baltic Association of Science/Technology Parks and Innovation Centers.
Prizes will be awarded for innovative, economically successful products, services or business models introduced to the market during the last three years.
- company employing up to 250 persons with an annual turnover less than €50M;
- national-capital-based (at least 51%) company registered in a Baltic State.
- competitive advantage of the product/service/process: uniqueness, added value, competitiveness with analogues, price, time advantage;
- market potential: number and size of the target markets, potential market growth and target shares, export potential;
- financial data: share and absolute numbers in the turnover generated by the new products/services.
The products, services or business models of the company nominated must have been developed at least partially by the company itself. Innovative products, services or business models developed jointly by several Baltic partners from two or three countries are considered as having extra value.
In order to be nominated for both prizes, the company should fill in the application form and submit it by September 14th (17:00) 2018.
Winner of Innovation Prize 2018 will receive a statuette and a certificate. The winner of the Baltic Innovation Prize will receive a statuette.
This year, the awards ceremony will take place in Vilnius, Lithuania.