Attorney Rolandas Valiūnas is a co-founder and Managing Partner of Ellex Valiunas, one of the first business law firms in the Baltic region. He has an extensive experience of over 25 years in consulting leading companies of international and local markets on complex corporate issues, M&A and capital market transactions.
Through participation in activities of the boards of most Lithuania-based associations and organisations, such as Investors’ Forum and Invest Lithuania, and as a member of the working groups formed by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania, Rolandas actively contributes to attracting foreign investments and improving the legal framework and business environment of Lithuania.
Playing an active role not only in Lithuania, Rolandas is a respected attorney abroad too – he was the European Forum Liaison Officer of the International Bar Association (IBA). Currently, Rolandas holds the office of a vice chairman of the Law Firm Management Committee (LFMC) of the International Bar Association (IBA).
Rolandas Valiūnas participates in the event as the Chairman of the Board of association Investors’ Forum.
About Investors’ Forum:
Investors‘ Forum is a voluntary, totally independent and self-managed business association of the largest and most active investors in the Lithuanian economy. Founded in June of 1999, Investors‘ Forum today has over 50 members.
Investors‘ Forum mission is to improve the business environment and investment climate in Lithuania, through cooperation with public institutions and the business community. Association actively participates in temporary working groups dealing with the issues of: corporate law, taxes, labour relations, business ethics, communication.
Goals of Investors’ Forum:
- to become even more attractive and valuable to current and potential members;
- to provide networking opportunities to our members and observers;
- to provide valuable advice and support to Lithuania‘s authorities in making Lithuania more competitive in order to attract FDI;
- to form good public opinion about foreign investments and importance of foreign investments for the country, its economy and community;
- to promote Corporate Social Responsibility Concept in Lithuania;
• to engage our Members in our activities.