Strengthening smart specialisation by fostering transnational cooperation
The GoSmartTransnational Project addresses low capacity for innovation in less developed BSRegions by mutual learning, translating S3 into practical SMEs joint actions, and employing best practices from more developed regions. The project in fully integrated with Smart Specialization Strategies (3S) and aims to foster effective cooperation in transnational approach between industry, R&D sector and authorities.
The project will apply partnership:
- to use knowledge and experience from better developed regions and implement good practices in other regions.
- to take advantage and synergy among companies, R&D institutions and public bodies involved in the project.
- to let business entities from different sectors of defined SS benefiting directly.
Main expected results are:
- functioning and sustainable Transnational Innovation Brokerage System;
- SMEs Joint Smart Strategies implemented across partner regions.
Project website: https://gosmartbsr.eu/.
Leader: Bialystok University of Technology (PL)
Partners: Podlaska Regional Development Foundation (PL), Vidzeme Planning Region (LV), Valga town (ES), Lithuania Innovation Center (LT), Kouvola Innovation Ltd (FIN), Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI) (DE), Business Aabenraa (DK).
Project duration: 1 October 2017 – 30 September 2020 (36 months)
Total project budget: 1.76 M €
Contacts: Ingrida Tinfaviciene, Project manager, ph.: ++370 523 56116, e-mail: email@example.com.