Innovation Framework for Challenge Oriented Intelligent Manufacturing
The project aims at creating a cross-sectorial integrated Innovation Support Digital Framework for the mechatronics and mechanical engineering SMEs with the objective to support companies in the digital transformation process.
The framework is smart, knowledge-intensive and flexible innovation support structure, where the nodes (different institutions) have been determined and mapped to answer to the needs of manufacturing. The Framework develops and implements customised smart engineering and educational solutions responding to the actual needs of the SMEs in the Baltic Sea Region.
– mapping the target SMEs digital readiness and challenges in partner regions;
– defining partner regions´ specific competencies and existing best collaboration practices;
– modelling a transregional collaboration model for Innovation Support Digital Framework with the functionalities for accumulating, analysing and generating new knowledge, solutions and case studies;
– developing a Smart Solutions Virtual Environment as a collaboration platform;
– piloting the Innovation Support Framework by selecting, developing and putting in practice nine real support measures to the SME`s via Smart Solutions Virtual Environment.
Lead partner: Tallinn University of Technology (EE)
Partners: Innovative Manufacturing Engineering Systems Competence Centre (EE), Machine Technology Centre Turku Ltd. (FI), Lappeenranta University of Technology (FI), Developing Fyn (DK), Vocational education and training centre “Liepaja State Technical school” (LV), Lithuanian Innovation Centre (LT), Klaipeda Science and Technology Park (LT), Torun Regional Development Agency (PL).
Project is funded by INTERREG BALTIC SEA REGION programme
Project duration: 1 January 2019 – 30 June 2021 (30 months)
Total project budget: 1,96 M. €
Contacts: Vilma Vilutytė, Project manager, ph.: +370 686 53415, e-mail: email@example.com.